Fax Machine - Our fax machine will no longer be in service from 1st January 2019. Please contact the surgery to discuss alternative communication options.
Patient Access is available to book or cancel GP appointments, order repeat medication and update contact details. To find out more select "Patient Access" from the menu.
To provide a friendly and effective Primary Health Care Service in Order to deliver the best healthcare available to our patients within the resources available
Please see our News page for more information
BBC Health News
- Baby Harry Richford's Margate hospital death 'wholly avoidable'
Harry Richford was born in an operating theatre "full of panicking people", an inquest is told.
- China coronavirus: UK tracing up to 2,000 Wuhan visitors
So far tests on 14 people in the UK have shown to be negative, the chief medical officer says.
- Care of 217 Spire patients reviewed amid surgeon probe
A private hospital is looking into operations carried out by a doctor it has stopped from practising…
- NHS manager gloated over coverage of care home death
A mental health trust claims it "got away with it again" over news coverage of a woman's death.
- Devoted football fans experience 'dangerous' levels of stress
This can put strain on the heart and is particularly marked during a defeat, a study suggests.