Fax Machine - Our fax machine will no longer be in service from 1st January 2019. Please contact the surgery to discuss alternative communication options.
Patient Access is available to book or cancel GP appointments, order repeat medication and update contact details. To find out more select "Patient Access" from the menu.
To provide a friendly and effective Primary Health Care Service in Order to deliver the best healthcare available to our patients within the resources available
Please see our News page for more information
BBC Health News
- Where not to live if you want a good care home
An analysis maps the areas with the highest concentrations of sub-standard care home places.
- Diabetes drug also treats heart failure, researchers say
Dapagliflozin was found to cut death rates and hospital stays and improve patient's quality of life.
- Surgeon's patients were 'deliberately misled'
Tribunal finds eye surgeon Bobby Qureshi was "dishonest" with vulnerable patients.
- Vaginal birth and Caesarean: Differences in babies' bacteria
New findings may help explain why some Caesarean babies are more at risk of certain diseases.
- Boris Johnson 'glad' about new father's NHS confrontation
Boris Johnson says an angry exchange with the father of a sick child is "part of my job".