Fax Machine - Our fax machine will no longer be in service from 1st January 2019. Please contact the surgery to discuss alternative communication options.
Patient Access is available to book or cancel GP appointments, order repeat medication and update contact details. To find out more select "Patient Access" from the menu.
To provide a friendly and effective Primary Health Care Service in Order to deliver the best healthcare available to our patients within the resources available
BBC Health News
- Asthma: Young people in the UK 'more likely to die'
The UK lags behind other wealthy nations across a number of health indicators, a report finds.
- Sepsis test could show results 'in minutes'
Researchers are developing a test they hope will one day help detect the condition in minutes.
- Shark DNA could help cure cancer and age-related illnesses in humans
A new study maps the DNA of sharks and experts believe their genes could help cure human diseases.
- Parents of sick babies need more leave, charity says
Parents of sick babies need more paternity and maternity leave, a neonatal charity says.
- Short bursts of intense exercise 'better for weight loss'
Researchers suggest bursts of high intensity workouts, like sprinting, are more effective for weight…