Fax Machine - Our fax machine will no longer be in service from 1st January 2019. Please contact the surgery to discuss alternative communication options.
Flu vaccines are now available
Patient Access is now available to book or cancel appointments, order repeat medication and update contact details. To find out more select "Patient Access" from the menu.
To provide a friendly and effective Primary Health Care Service in Order to deliver the best healthcare available to our patients within the resources available
BBC Health News
- Hospitals 'overcrowding risk' ahead of Christmas
Winter pressures are beginning to bite as hospitals report too many patients are on wards and ambula…
- Lack of evidence for teething gels, medicines regulator says
Parents are advised to massage their child's gums or use a teething ring before trying the gels.
- Sit-down meals 'less healthy than fast-food'
Only one in 10 meals was classed as healthy which is a cause for concern, say researchers.
- Organ donors to be asked if they are religious
It is hoped the measure can boost the low proportion of donors from black and Asian backgrounds.
- Norovirus: Children banned from Northumbria hospital visits
Northumbria Healthcare bosses say they want to stop norovirus rates reaching "critical numbers".