Fax Machine - Our fax machine will no longer be in service from 1st January 2019. Please contact the surgery to discuss alternative communication options.
Patient Access is available to book or cancel GP appointments, order repeat medication and update contact details. To find out more select "Patient Access" from the menu.
To provide a friendly and effective Primary Health Care Service in Order to deliver the best healthcare available to our patients within the resources available
Please see our News page for more information
BBC Health News
- Staff shortages 'abusing good will of nurses'
Nursing chiefs want to see safe staffing rules enshrined in law as 40,000 posts remain vacant.
- Too many children in mental health hospitals, says report
A lack of support in schools and the community in England is contributing to the problem, says a rep…
- Electrotherapy warning over bogus psychiatrist Zholia Alemi
Scotland's chief medic says Zholia Alemi may have prescribed ECT and wrongly detained mental health…
- Nicki Chapman praised for sharing tumour diagnosis
Nicki Chapman will not host the Chelsea Flower Show following surgery to remove a brain tumour.
- Spina bifida: Keyhole surgery repairs baby spine in womb
Doctors say the surgery could be the difference between some children learning to walk or not.