Patient Access is now available to book or cancel appointments, order repeat medication and update contact details. To find out more select "Patient Access" from the menu.
Opening Hours - Telephone access to the surgery is between 8.00 am and 6.30 pm.
To provide a friendly and effective Primary Health Care Service in Order to deliver the best healthcare available to our patients within the resources available
BBC Health News
- How the humble cabbage can stop cancers
Researchers reveal how chemicals in some vegetables can prevent bowel cancer.
- Effects of psychedelic DMT 'similar to near-death experiences'
Near-death experiences are caused by changes in how the brain operates, say researchers.
- Mum battling rare form of dementia at the age of 33
Rachel's daughter Brooke, eight, will have to wait until she is 18 to be tested for the condition.
- Cystic fibrosis boy, 8, urges firm to lower Orkambi drug price
Luis Walker, 8, wrote to Vertex Pharmaceuticals saying Orkambi would make him "feel much better".
- Baby boxes accepted by 85% of Scottish parents
In the first year of the programme 52,065 baby boxes were gifted to parents of newborns.