Flu vaccines are now available
Patient Access is now available to book or cancel appointments, order repeat medication and update contact details. To find out more select "Patient Access" from the menu.
Opening Hours - Telephone access to the surgery is between 8.00 am and 6.30 pm.
To provide a friendly and effective Primary Health Care Service in Order to deliver the best healthcare available to our patients within the resources available
BBC Health News
- Dance lessons for the lonely - on the NHS
GPs in England are to prescribe "social" activities, such as dance and cookery lessons, to tackle lo…
- Crackdown on painkillers amid addiction fears
Pregabalin and gabapentin to be reclassified as class C drugs from April, the government announces.
- Children 'should be weighed up to age 18', report says
A report by child health experts warns England is falling behind other countries unless policies cha…
- Cwm Taf baby deaths: 'My baby is buried 4,000 miles away'
Chioma Udeogu's daughter Favour was stillborn after failings on a Welsh maternity ward.
- New checks to crack down on free prescription fraud
Checking eligibility before drugs are issued could halve false claims in England, the government say…